Saturday, June 12, 2010

Neumann Endorses Barrett

Citing their mutual support for stimulus funds, tax credits and other government subsidies, Republican candidate for Governor Mark Neumann endorsed his Democratic rival at the state Democratic Convention in Middleton.

“My companies have made a killing off of President Obama’s stimulus package. Between the eight thousand dollar homeowner tax credit and the tax credits for solar water heaters, geothermal heat pumps and wind energy systems, the taxpayers have put hundreds of thousands into my homes. Heck, the taxpayers even paid for radio ads to promote my company.”

Neumann said Tom Barrett is the only other candidate in the race who believes that government should pick the winners and losers when it comes to helping businesses succeed.

“Thanks to the policies of Jim Doyle and Barrack Obama, I’m a winner. I know I can count on Tom Barrett to keep those tax credits and subsidies flowing so that my grandchildren will be rich enough to pump millions of dollars into their campaigns someday."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home